-
January 11th, 2002, 01:55 PM
#1
emmettu2
Guest
Hi, I'm very afraid about using my super 8 camera for the first time. I bought it 2nd hand and bought film the other day. But I don't know if I can shoot film outside, the guy in the shop said I can just use it indoors. But somebody else said that I can use it outdoors if i have a UV light filter. But I don't know if I have one. How can i find out? The camera is a revue cockpit S8.
Can I maybe trust that what I see throug the lens is going to come out ok?
Thanks
emmett
------------------
-
January 12th, 2002, 03:11 AM
#2
Jean Poirier
Guest
You should find a small lever or a button on your camera with a lightbulb and a sun symbols. When you switch to the sun symbol, a small orange filter inside the camera will balance the film for daylight exposure. If you are filming with good lightning conditions you should trust the automatic exposure of the camera. It could be a good idea to write about the lightning conditions so you can have a reference when you look at your exposed film.
Good luck.
Jean
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks